Personal Umbrella Insurance in Revere, MA
Personal umbrella insurance offers financial protection beyond the limits of your existing policies. Contact R.M. Cataldo Insurance Agency in Revere, MA, for a personal umbrella insurance quote.
What Does A Personal Umbrella Policy Cover?
A personal umbrella policy kicks in only after the underlying policy limits have been reached and may cover incidents your primary insurance does not. This type of insurance may help cover the following:
- Legal fees—This policy may assist with the costs of defending against claims or lawsuits.
- Judgments and settlements—This policy may help cover expenses that exceed the limits of your primary insurance policies.
- Personal injury to others—This policy may help cover claims for situations like slander, libel, wrongful eviction or false arrest.
- Property damage—This policy may assist in covering the costs of damage to another person’s property.
When Should You Buy A Personal Umbrella Policy?
Considering a personal umbrella policy is a proactive step for anyone who wants to protect their future, family, and assets from the unpredictable. It might be particularly relevant in the following scenarios:
- You engage in activities that increase your risk of lawsuits, such as owning property, renting it out, coaching youth sports or volunteering.
- You possess significant assets that could be at risk in a lawsuit.
- You desire extra protection against claims and lawsuits that would exceed your other policy limits.
Contact R.M. Cataldo Insurance Agency for an insurance quote. Our family-run agency has been in business for over 20 years. Let us use our experience to assist you in safeguarding your assets with personal excess liability coverage that meets your needs.